Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Once Upon a Time

Have any of your read the new vampire series, Twilight? No, well, you should! They're amazing. Well, the first one was, anyway! I just finished it off today - LOVED IT! It was a vampire story, so it satisfied the sci-fi geek in me, and it was a romance, so it satisfied the girl in me! What could be better.

It was sweet and innocence, and a great change from a lot of the "icky" stuff out there. Romantic without being graphic, exciting without being overly graphic, and a love story without being "immoral". AWESOME! Check it out, you might like it too!

This WordArt request comes from catvinnat. She's wanting it for a wedding layout. I thought it turned out well, and I hope you like it!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work :)


FONT:
Once - ATCitadelScript
Time - An Unfortunate Font DeWarped

10 comments:

Jody said...

Thanks for this one - it can be used for so many layouts

LEM said...

Thanks so much!

Amberlee said...

I have been wondering about those books, they look interesting but you just never can tell any more. Thanks for your review!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

What an angel you are,
thank you, thankyou, thankyou!
Catvinnat

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Amy said...

Loved the whole Twilight series! Read the first 3 twice before the last book came out.
Thanks for the goody!

Bao Mirana said...

very pretty wordart
i made a layout with it, would you let me give it as freebie, of course giving you credits in return ?
thanks

Kathy said...

Wonderful wordart

weva said...

Thank you