Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Before

I must say, when I read this quote, it really touched me! In fact, it almost brought a tear to my eye. And if you know me, it takes a lot to do that. As a mother, don't we feel this way about our children, long before they are here for us to hold them.

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work!

UPDATE! Typo has been fixed. Sorry guys :) To my credit, the C and the V key are very close together, right?

I'm so sorry, but I don't know who made this wonderful kit. It has wonderful papers, and elements, and I don't know who to credit. The files were saved as ade-sc- with the name. I tried to google that, but it didn't work. If you happen to know, drop me a line. Sorry!

WordArt by ME!


4 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

I cannot believe that I happened upon your site - I was looking for the perfect word art for my daughter's life book and her 2 year anniversary of her referral to us. Please forgive my spelling errors, as I am just so touched by this :D Thank you for sharing it :D

Ladybug hugs,
Deb

THE REBER FAMILY said...

i love your stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love this quote. I have the perfect layout for it. My 17 year old daughter is an artist. Last year she drew me a pictue of me holding her at one day old for mothers day. This fits perfectly. If you wouldn't mind telling me, I was wondering what font you used for "Before" and Miracle. I would like to match the font on the page I am doing. I will post it when I finish.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. The quote is beautiful and you rendered it so beautifully. With over 4,000 downloads, it's obvious I am not the only one who thinks so. Thank you so much.

Btw, you do 'clean up well.!' You are a beautiful woman. I enjoy reading your stories, too. Thanks.