Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Ending

So have you all been over to DSA (DigiScrapAddicts) and seen their SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Design) contest? OMGosh there's some WONDERFUL kits up there! TOTALLY free! I kid you not. There are 80 designers in the contest, so by the time this week is done, that's 80 free kits, for you all. I'm serious! You should check it out :) But then come back here. hehehe. Don't forget about me - LOL!

I spent most of yesterday designing. I've got some fun stuff coming out this Friday :) A calendar, 2 WordArt masks packs, Benjamin Franklin quotes, and another children pack. Good stuff - hehehe. I'd been a week ahead for the past few weeks in my designing, so today when I realized I only had one pack done, I knew it was gonna be a long day - hehehe. But, I got it done. And with time to spare before the kids got home.

Our neighborhood had a "Community Meeting" at 5:30, and I went to it. I didn't really have any complaints to voice, but I did want to get out of the house for an hour - ROFL!!! It's pretty sad when you're THAT starved for adults. LOL! Jacob watched the kids, and I spent an hour listening to residents voice concerns to people that couldn't help them. Apparently, all of the people who actually had the answers to the questions didn't show up. What's up with that? So, in one reguard, it was a complete waste of time. The people with concerns could have just called in and left a message to be passed along to the people it needed to get to. But, I did get out of the house, and I didn't have to crowd control kids. So, it was a HUGE success in my book :)

We also had Cub Scout. Sigh. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Cub Scouts. But, it's not the most fun to do when your kids don't have leaders. No 11 year old scout leader. No Bears leader. I don't know if I have it in my to step in and do it. Theoretically, I have all the knowledge, and the time during the day, and the "know-how" to do it. BUT, I don't know if I have the nerves for it. I've been on my last one lately - hehehe. I'm SO ready for my hubby to get home. The single parent thing is NOT for me - I have the upmost respect for you ladies :)

I get to go to "game day" again tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it - more grown up time - hehehe. Jimmy should like it - he just LOVES going and playing with kids :) I need to go grocery shopping today too. I guess I'll go in the morning. And I need to come up with a menu and shopping list first. And we have a "Mother/Son" dance at the elementary school at 5pm. Sigh. See how quickly my day filled up on me - ROFL!!!

This WordArt request is from Elaine. She thinks it's a song from "Happily 'Never After" (I haven't seen the movie, but my kids LOVE it), by They Might Be Giants. I thought it was a GREAT quote, so I made it up for her. She wanted to use it in her living room, with pictures of her family. Awe, what a WONDERFUL idea! Be sure and send me pics when you get it up! Sounds awesome :)

Click on the links below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file, and leaves some love if you like my work :) Oh yeah, and I'm packaging up my freebees a bit more :) In case you didn't notice - ROFL!!!





FONTS
Happy - Windsong
Ending - Felix Titling

10 comments:

Sarah Barton said...

Thanks for the tip on SYTYCS -- I didn't realize they'd have all those kits free. That should be fun for me.

I also have a thought for some WordArt Packs---I would like to see a few packs of frames with Generic wording that can be used over and over again. I LOVE stitched frames, and would like to do more layouts with word art frames. What do you think?

sdwrdt said...

What a great saying! Thanks so much for doing this!

Delighted Woman said...

Love this one:).

I am linking to you from my blog. Do you trade links?

xashee's corner said...

plastic silverware!! well, i was wrong!! lol Thank you so much for sharing such FUN!! LOVE your jewelry holder, Bethany, you are soooo CREATIVE!! Thank you,too, for sharing your WONDERFUL wa!! i picked up yesterday's too! Have a TERRIFIC day! :)

Delighted Woman said...

Do u have a non-blinking graphic that I can use to link back to you with? I wanna put it in my sidebar:).

Breeoxd said...

thanks!!!have fun at the dance!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

one cute blog said...

What a great saying! Thanks!

Cupcake said...

Woo hoo Bethany, can't wait to see the word art pack tomorrow.

Have a God blessed weekend. :)

inkyD said...

Thank you so much for sharing your skills and talent, you have a generous heart!