Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Be The World

OK, gotta be honest with you guys. I'm not feeling the best tonight (pre-publish, remember). I sure hope I'm not catching what Jacob had (he's feeling all better, thank GOODNESS!) I took some fake Nyquil, and I think it's starting to kick in. I have a nice burning in my stomach, and I'm getting a bit light headed. So, hopefully the WordArt is fine. Never design under the influence - LMBO! You never know what it'll turn out looking like - hehehe.

Today was a good day :) We spent a relaxing morning at home, watching TV, and letting the kids take turns on the computer. We did a little organizing, and I have to say, that the house looked better at the end of the day than at the beginning. That's always a good thing - LOL.

We decided to have a pizza/movie night. We got a take and bake from Papa Murphys, and rented "Star Wars: Clone Wars" and "The Forgotten Kingdom". Star Wars was a no brainer, giving our families LOVE of the movies. It was pretty good. We all watched that one together. The pizza was pretty good too! I think it was my first time having pizza since staring the diet back in April. Or maybe I had it one other time. Can't remember :) Anyway, it was pretty tasty.

Then, after the little kids went to bed, we watched "The Forgotten Kindgom". Well, the big boys did. Captain America called, and he and I chatted. I think that all of the talking made me miss him, and since I was feeling a little under the weather anyway, there were a lot of tears. I usually just turn off my feelings, which makes life a lot easier to deal with, but not tonight. You know, a good cry is REALLY good every once in a while. Especially when you're best friend is on the other end of the line, telling you that he loves you, and that every thing is gonna be ok. You know, I know that everything IS gonna be ok. It might be hard now, but I know that it's gonna work out :) Less than a month before he comes back for a visit :)

As for "The Forgotten Kindgom", I got to watch the last 15 minutes, and I must say, it was pretty good. It had Jet Li, and Jackie Chen, both of which I enjoy. It's more "fantasy" than some Kung Foo movies, which serves me well :) Me and my sci-fi, you know! I'm watching (well, kind of) while I post this, and it's really pretty good. I'll have to watch it again tomorrow with the kids.

OK, back to WordArt before the drugs TOTALLY do me under :) This WordArt request is from Beth. Hope you like it, girl. And also hope that I did it right - LOL! Things are getting a bit fuzzy - hehehehe. I think it's time to walk away from the computer - LMBO!



FONTS:
Be, the - Rambler Script JF
World - Pussycat

8 comments:

sdwrdt said...

thank you so much! Have always loved this saying, since I heard it in Brad Paisley's song

Crystal said...

I'm sorry you had a rough night :(

Unknown said...

Great word art! Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the wordart...you're so creative!! Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Hopefully, you will feel better soon.

Queina said...

I love your wordart but I wish you'd have it like a zip file instead of the png file on 4shared. I can never download it in Chrome, it always wants to open as a quicktime document. So I have to go to the page in IE (I hate IE) and then I can access the 4shared page and download it. I know others have this same issue.

Cindi said...

thank you very much!!!