Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dare to be Different

I, myself, am different, so I thought this quote was wonderful. Different in a good way is always better than same old, same old. Don't you think?

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work!

Button by Ellie Lash - Love Actually
Flower by Free Digital Scrapbooking - Girly Girl
Papers and Ribbon my ME!
WordArt by ME!

5 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

I love your word art! If you have time...could you do a "There is no I in TEAM" so I could use it with his basketball tournament pictures I took this weekend? TYVM

Sharon Kay said...

Oh my gosh...after watching my boys watch these stupid videos over and over that only boys can love (belching rabbits, video farces, and such)...I just thought of a word art that would be great to have...

"It's SUCH a BOY thing!"

LOL If you have time some time...I think that would be fun to have. TYVM

princess jen said...

Thank you for all the fun new word art!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Your word art is AWESOME! I absolutely LOVE it! I spend a lot of time over the weekend searching your site and downloading. I think we could be friends because just about all of your quotes are ones I will totally use. :) Wha I mean is you express yourself similar to how I express myself. GORGEOUS job on your word art. Thanks so very much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!