Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Best Chocolate

Oh, how true this is!!! Chocolate is the best. But, I don't like dark chocolate, and MILK chocolate is my favorite. You know what I haven't had in forever, is a Symphony bar. Those are to DIE for! Yummy :) Now I'm hungry, with all this talk of chocolate.

This WordArt request is for Tammy. Thanks!!!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

4 comments:

Tammy and Shelby said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I love it that you are doing the word-art requests.......It looks great!

You truly are gifted in the word-art area!!!!

Got another one (I read this in a book somewhere and wrote it down one time and found it recently while cleaning and organizing)

"Find your home and live there"

Again, thank you for taking time to make my word-art! I feel special!
Tammy - KC, MO, USA

Anonymous said...

You should an option for "not" for both sides of the coin. Somedays I would agree and somedays I know chocolate isn't what it's all about and somedays I know that won't help.

Michelle said...

Thank you! I used your tutorial to change the colors up. Beautiful! I will definitely be visiting here often.

Madi said...

Hi- this made a lovely scrap for my daughter

http://lifeloveandeverythingelse.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/digiscrap-tuesday-10/