Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, March 28, 2008

Memory Treasure

This WordArt request comes from Melodie, who lost her Dad 4 years ago. I'm so sorry. I lost my grandfather about that same time, and I can only imagine how much worse it must be with your father. I hope that this WordArt will be nice on your pages that you are scrapping for your kids about your Dad.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Bethany! I hope to put this to use very soon! It's perfect!! -Melodie

Wendy said...

This is beautiful. I just lost a friend to Colon cancer and this word-art is exactly what I need, thank you.

Linda said...

I lost my sister to Cancer 13 years ago and i have been looking for the right words for her page. Perfect...Thank you

Arya said...

I lost my grandmother to cancer over a year ago and then lost my grandfather - her husband for over 25 years the next year. This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for your wonderful wordart that say what I can't.

Anonymous said...

Tried to download this freebie but nothing shows up on download page........

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful and what I needed to get through this day. The one year anniversary of losing my Aunt Dina to cancer just passed and your word art will be the perfect finish to my small tribute to her.Thank you for sharing this and all your wonderul creations with us.

Carol said...

Thank you thank you thank you. My dad died on Christmas day last year and I'm making a book for my mum right now. This quote will feature prominently. Thank you for your generosity of your talent.

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much sweetie i love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for this beautiful share! I will use it on a memorial tribute for my daughter.

Anonymous said...

Lovely, as always. You do such beautiful WordArt.

Muneca said...

This is perfect for my heritage pages. thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanky you very much for the beautiful word art.

Abby said...

Thanks Bethany, I love the wordart