Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Nonsense

Wow, Blogger is really having some issues today. I'm having the hardest time getting anything done on here today. Hopefully it lets me post the rest of these :)

This WordArt is for Teri. Don't you just love Dr. Seuss! He's the best. Apparently, when I was little, I wanted my mom to read the same Dr. Seuss book over, and over, and over again. Hehehe. That sounds familiar. Now I know where my kids get it from!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a note if you like my work.



Kit by Rosemade Designs
WordArt by ME!
Kit by Summer Driggs - Relaxed
WordArt by ME!
Thanks so much, Teri, for you wonderful layout! So fun!


Template: Jen Caputo
Kit: Shabby Princess Festival
Font: Chicken Basket

Thanks so much to Tina for sending in this layout! Great colors, great use of papers, really terrific! Wonderful :)

3 comments:

Val said...

Thank you...love the WordArt. Unfortunately, this could go with more family photos than I care to think. :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing-lots of pictures for this word art with my boys!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this great WA! The LOs look great with it!