Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, April 4, 2008

Anchor To Life

Thanks so much to Jeanie for sending in this WONDERFUL quote. What a great thought. I so love each of my children, and learn so much from them. They truly anchor me to life :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

thanks so much for this! I love being a mom! So glad your day at the hospital went well!

Anonymous said...

Bethany, thank you SO much for posting this - it's beautiful, and I can hardly wait to use it! You're the best! :)

Dana said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Melissa said...

O this is such a sweet WA and so true especially when going through a deployment! thanks for sharing

Mira Julia - Lala said...

Thank you very much for your wonderful WA!! Love at first sight ^_^