Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, June 16, 2008

Family Friends

Hope everyone had a WONDEFUL Father's Day yesterday! We had a little Father's Day party on Saturday night, since we usually don't see my husband much on Sunday's. He was out the door at 7:30am (no breakfast in bed :(), and didn't get home until about 3. He took a nap (that's always my favorite part of Mothers day!), then had to turn around and got out Home Teaching. The 2 oldest boys, and Captain America, and I did get a chance to play some games tonight, though. That was a lot of fun. We played "Magic, the Gathering", a card game. We'd just recently bought some new decks at Wal-Mart, and wanted to try them out and teach the boys how to play also. I won, and that always makes the game seem more fun! lol!

This WordArt request is for Dania, who's working on her parent's 50th anniversary scrapbook. She thought that this quote would be perfect for a photo of family and friends. I bet it would! Love this saying :) Thanks for the request!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. :)


FONTS:
Friends - Al Sandra
Family - SectionIntersection


Thanks so much to Lynnette for sending in this layout - Didn't she do a fabulous job? She couldn't remember the credits, but if you recognize some, just post it in the comment box! Thanks :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great WA!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful word art. Thank you so much for sharing.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jun [LA 02:38am, NY 04:38am, UK 09:38am, OZ 07:38pm]).

Gry Offernes said...

Thank you so much for the wordart!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for not always taking the time to tell you how much I appericate all you do, but I do and thank you so much

Patty

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Bethany, this will fit so well.

AnneMarie said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks