Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Life Love Roses

Here's a nice quote for Debbie (Scrap Lady) that I turned into a WordArt. So true. Sometimes, you have to take a little bad to get a lot of good. I think I'll take the thorns!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work!
Kit by Peggy at http://newlifes-dreams.blogspot.com/
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Debbie for sending in this layout. Isn't it pretty! Love the black and white :) Thanks so much!!!

1 comment:

Mi Lôra said...

Hi my name is Michele I´m from Brazil.. so i´m a scrapper and Love to use wordarts on my Los... I really apreciate yours... when I use one of them I will link to You, ok??? And congratulations... I´ve read about your life and I wanna congrats you ... be a mom of five children is a gift of god... I have just one little boy and he makes me so happy!!! I hope we touch contact.... hugs.... Mibraun