Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, January 30, 2009

Funny

Hi all! Another great day in Texas :) I just love the winter weather here. Sure, it's a little chilly, but hey, it's JANUARY!!! I'm not bundled up in my warmest jacket, freezing to death in ice and snow. No complaints from me - LOL!

I bought a few actions from Atomic Cupcake yesterday. I'd been drooling over a few of theirs for some time now. And, I finally spent a few designing dollars and got me some. I took this new wordart and did it up for ya in "pine". Isn't it fabulous! I'm not sure what you would do with it, but it's kinda neat, eh? Hehehehehe.

Storytime at the library was good. Well, chatting with the ladies afterwords was good. Apparently the library lady who does storytime is brand new. Um, she's got a lot to learn about dealing with 2 and 3 year olds. Her story choices would have been good for kindergartners or 1st graders, and she spoke much too softly. I SO wanted to jump up there and take over. But, I showed some self restraint, and smiled and was nice the whole time - hehehehe. Hopefully she'll catch on soon - ha!

A really nice lady from church, Cobi, brought us dinner tonight. It was spaghetti, french bread, a WONDERFUL salad, some gogurts, some microwave popcorn, a few bananas and a carton of strawberries. How did she know my kids so well? They LOVE bread, and strawberries, and the gogurts were a HUGE hit. Joe just ABSOLUTELY loves pasta. They were SO happy. And so was I. I didn't have to cook, and we had meat in our spaghetti. Can't really buy ground beef and expect it to keep in a cooler :) Thanks again, Cobi. You are AWESOME!!!

I'm hoping that my head feels a bit better today. I started getting a doozey of a headache last night. Geeze. I HATE headaches. Now that I have medical insurance, I really should go see a doctor, and get some better drugs for it - LMBO! 4 advil and 2 tylenol just aren't cutting it for me :) It only knocks the edge off. So, feel lucky that I like you all so much - hehehehe, this was designed for you with a headache.

Anyway, here's todays wordart - hope you like it! Click on the images below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and as always, leave some love if you like my work.



FONTS:
yeah, headache - just trying to get this done quick. I know one is Pupcat, and one is Loki Cola, and one is kevinandamanda.com or something like that

14 comments:

Rubypat said...

Thank you for the 'funny' word art! I love it. Hope you get some relief from your headache soon, and hope Brett is back home before too long.

Cris said...

Ewww headaches are a pain in the... head! (HEHE) so double thanks for the Word Art. Hugs, Cris

xashee's corner said...

it sounds like you are fitting in WONDERFULLY in Texas!! soooo glad to hear that!! sorry about your headache and sure hope you feel better soon! must be from all the stress you GOT through!! :D Thank you so very much for sharing your AWESOME wordarts!! i truly LOVE your work!! Hope you have a FANTASTIC day! :D

SAHM said...

Luck with the headache. For complete amusement, you may want to see if your library has "This is Texas" by M. Sasek; got it for my hubby's friend in TX and it's a great read [kid's book from '67] - have a few giggles reading it. :-)

Simply Sarah said...

thanks bethany... for the cute word art... for making it when you dont feel well... for making me smile on days that it is hard.

have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Love the funny. Thank you very much. I love atomic cupcake. I can't wait to see what you do with the actions you got.
I hope your headache goes away soon.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your work! I found your blog a few days ago and I keep coming back for more and more! It's so great! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!

Anonymous said...

Bethany, as usual, this is great and when you have a headache!! Maybe you need to visit a chiro and see if your spine is in shape. They helped my headaches, so much I dont usually get them anymore!! How long till Brent get home? He needs to massage your neck.. Sammi xx

benziengirl said...

Thanks so much Bethany. I could use this one on almost every layout with my family!

Anonymous said...

Love them! Thanks for sharing.

Yummers! said...

Thanks so much for the "Funny" word art. I have the perfect picture to use it with on a LO.
Joni

Anonymous said...

I found your blog not so long ago and I'm really enjoying reading all about your adventures! I don't know how you find the time to fit everything into your day, let alone blog about it as well! Thank you for another great WordArt. I work with kids and they're funny a lot. I have no doubt that it'll come in handy for a layout or two before long!
Karen from Moscow

Rose said...

I also bought some stuff from atomic cupcake, they have soooo many actions I would like to buy I actually started a list, and while I didn't purchase the pine one I did get one that turns your image into baby blocks, so cool!

Shannon Baker said...

I love all your work! It adds so much! Thank you!