Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, October 11, 2008

You Feel

Did I tell you guys that I've started jogging. Yeah, I'm not gonna be the "out of shape" one in the relationship - hehehe. Just like when Captain America decided to join the army, and had to lose 50 lbs, I wasn't gonna be the "fat" one, so I did the same program and lost 55 lbs myself. So, I jogged a mile M, T, W, Th, and Friday. Aren't you proud of me. It's not a great pace (LOL!), but it's definitely jogging. I'm so proud of myself :)

Yesterday was my Grandma Ida (my mom's mom)'s 78th birthday. She's such a great lady! I LOVE you, Grandma Ida! I hope you had a great day! And your cake smelled SO good. I hope you liked it! BTW, it was a really neat cake (from Wal-Mart bakery), and it was pre-cut. How cool is that! OK, so not as cool as we thought at the time, but it was pretty cool! You'll just have to take my word on it!

Last night my dad and I watched "America's Toughest Jobs" on NBC. Have you guys watched that? It's not one that I usually watch, but this one was all about logging. Well, that's what my dad does. It was really neat watching it with him, and getting his take on it all. He's such a tough guy. I don't know how he does it!

Oh yeah, and if anyone is still reading this, I have a message for Sharon D. Long story, but she's been emailing me for a few weeks (maybe longer). I respond to each of her emails, sometimes several times, but it appears that she doesn't get them. So, this is for you, Sharon. I'm getting your emails, and I'm replying to them, but for some reason, you're not getting them. You wanted a custom WordArt for "All because 2 people fell in love", and I've already done that one as a freebie. HERE's the link for it :)

Hehehe, see the link's I go to to keep everyone happy - LOL!

This WordArt request is from Barbara. I thought it was a very nice quote, and you can't be Eleanor Roosevelt! Thanks for the request! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTS:
F - Beautiful Caps ES
You, eel - Beautiful ES

4 comments:

Becky Jo said...

This is a great one and so true! TFS Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, great quote!

Thanks for all your freebies. Congrats on your new hobby (jogging).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, this is so true!
No one can make us feel small if we don't let them. And good news about your jogging, wish I could do that too. For starters, I'll use the exercise bike we have here. hehe :)

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite quotes. Thanks!