Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Echoes Through Eternity

First off, thanks for all of your well wishes yesterday :) It sure brightened my day :) And yes, I'm feeling much better. My tummy feels a little weak, but better. But I think I'm gonna need to stick to a gentler diet the next few days. Whatever I ate on Saturday wasn't the right food to be sticking down my tummy. I"ll do better today :)

Oh yeah, and for those of you thinking that maybe I'm prego, um, no. Not a chance - LOL! Medically improbable. Well, for it to be Captain America's baby, anyway - ROFL! Unless something reversed itself. Which is HIGHLY unlikely. I'm just sick AND headache prone. That's all. I promise.

I made Captain America go walking with me yesterday morning. 4 miles in 1 hour and 8 minutes. Not too bad :) It felt good to go walking. And I just LOVE spending time with my sweetheart :)

We spent quite a bit of time at home cleaning on Saturday. I can't believe how messy the house can get when I'm out of commission for only one day. Sigh. See, I guess I'm needed :)

We decided that we needed to take the kids out to celebrate their good job at school this year. We decided on Chuck E Cheese. We got 100 tokens for $15.00, and split it between all the kids. They each got 18 tokens, and Captain America and I got a few. I used mine on the Pictures thingy. Maybe I'll scan them one day and show you. hehehehe. I didn't take an pics there because I forgot my camera, only to discover when I got home that I had it the whole time - LOL!

We ended up eating some Fast Food for dinner (because I don't like Chuck E Cheese food, we went somewhere else - LOL!), and it was REALLY not what my tummy needed. A Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich with Sour Cream and Bacon fries. Um, yeah. You could have probably told me THAT's not what my tummy needed - ROFL! It probably would have upset my stomach on a good day :)

When we finally got home for the night, I just laid in bed and relaxed. Captain America had bought me a few slim fast shakes at Wal-Mart (the generic ones), and I think I'm gonna be eating those today. Real food is just KILLING my stomach. But at least I'm not feverish and puking. I'll take upset stomach any day of the week over that :)

Oops. I realized after I'd already made this one that it doesn't really fit with my Sunday spiritual theme. Well, I guess if I stretched it, it could fit. Eternity. Choosing good gets you good things. Granted, it's a movie quote from a rated R movie I never saw, but what the heck. I don't wanna design anything else as the moment, so this will have to do :) LOL!

This WordArt request is from Cathy. I just LOVED it when I saw it, and knew that I'd have to make a WordArt out of it :) Thanks for the suggestion :) click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work :) Thansk!


20 comments:

Lauri said...

Glad you are feeling better!!! I used one of your birthday wordarts on a card yesterday and posted it on my blog...here...

chickenicity.blogspot.com

thanks!!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Glad you are feeling beter! May you continue on the path of healing.

nie said...

good to hear you are better, I hope you really get healed soon :)
God bless!

Lady Julie said...

Love this one Bethany! Good advice from Maximus. But 4shared will only allow me to save it as a bitmap file. :( Wondering if this is 4shared's problem or mine. Hehee.

Glad you're on the upswing of the bug. Watch those greasy foods for another few days. :)

xashee's corner said...

Thank you for sharing your WONDERFUL wa!! i scrolled to get yesterday's too! Sure HAPPY to hear you are better AND that your family took care of ya! ;) tomorrow you will be 100%! :D Have a RESTFUL and LOVELY day!

Jacquie said...

He Bethany,

Am writing this after a few glasses of red wine! Woudn't have the guts otherwise (hihi).

I really do love you work ! I have requested in the past and did it wonderfully.

In fact i started making wa a few months ago and also made a blog. You are totally my idol !

You can check me out (hihi)

Thank you for everything !

Jacquie

Crabcakes said...

Thanks so much! You really are a Word Artist PRO!

Anonymous said...

Great quote. I think your work is awesome. With your hubby home and kids on vacation take the opportunity to get some rest. Keep up the excellent work :)

Kim Sandling said...

Glad you're feeling better! Thanks for the WA!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great WA! Love your work...hope you are feeling much better today!! Mel, Western Australia

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Alison said...

We were all sick this weekend, too. Uck. There should be a law that moms who are sick don't have to clean up after kids who are sick. Just sayin'.

I like this quote (even if it is from a rated-R movie) Lol.

Pam said...

A beautiful quote--thank you!

Pam said...

A beautiful quote--thank you!

20Birds said...

thank you for this freebie

Deanna said...

Love Love LOVE this WA!!! THank You!

Anonymous said...

OHhhh Ohhhh Ohhhh thank you ever so much for this wordart! You are awesome! "Cathy"

teddyprayer said...

Thanks, as always, for the word out . . . I had gotten over a month behind, and finally got caught up on downloading!! Woo hoo! Now I actually have to start scrapping again to use all these beautiful quotes . . .

wilma730 said...

Thanks for the wonderful WA. So glad you're feeling better. Would hate not being able to read your letters and blog.

Rebecca said...

Thank you! Thank you!