Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thin Feels

This WordArt request is from urgrlfrdy. She's doing Weight Watchers, and says that it's her favorite new thing they say there. I've heard it a few times, and also think it's great. I have to keep this in mind when I'm watching my kids eat things like Wendy's Frosty's, and fried chicken, and quesidellas (yeah, it's definitely not spelled right!) with ranch. While my food is tasty and satisfying, sometimes my brain likes to feel sorry for itself. I just need to repeat this saying more :) But, something is working, cause I'm 14 lbs down. Yeah for me :)

FONTS :
sorry, too tired, maybe tomorrow :)

7 comments:

Sharon-shutterbug said...

I think I need to adopt this as my mantra. Maybe I'll print it out really big and post it in the kitchen. :)
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that same thing........LOOK OUT FRIDGE DOOR,HERE IT COMES!!!!!!!!!

Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for doing this. I love it!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! 14 lbs!! You go girl! I need to drill this into my head and just say NO to junk food! Thanks for another great wordart.

Anonymous said...

I can really relate to this quote. Over the last two years I have lost 80 pounds and I can say that the quote is totally true. My teens take turns doing the laundry and nearly every time one of the boys has a turn they may not realize it, but they are paying me a compliment when I have to retrieve my clothes from the stacks they make of my teenage daughters' clothes.

RuthP

Tigger said...

Terrific quote! I can identify with this every day. I'm down about 60 pounds from Easter '08 and it feels great! I'm going for another 35 pounds and I'll be on maintenance!! Congrats on your success!!

Pesky said...

Can relate to this one! Fabulous blog .. thanks for sharing!