Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Love Friend


hi all. im updating my blog from my phone so I won't be long winded. ha! the trip is going well so far. it 930 central time on friday night, and we're still driving. guess we'll be setting up in the dark...again. we've only set up in the day once, and that's because we got there at 4 am, slept in the truck until dawn, then set up camp. hehehe.

kids have been good on the trip, so that is good. I think they're finally old enough to be managable on a trip. I thought this day would never come. ha!

i've about had my fill of fast food. if I never go to mcdonalds again, I wouldn't complain. looking forward to my homemade camp food. much better than fast food. sigh. shoulda brought sweats for the trip. hehehe. I ate too much. lol!

k, im off to navigate my sweetie through houston. you'll find your wordart for saturday below.

4shared

LImited interenet, only uploading to one place for the moment :)
box.net
mediafire
keepandshare

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

xashee's corner said...

sounds like you are having a GREAT time, aside of the fast food overdose! :) Thank you so very much for sharing your WONDERFUL wa! Have a FUN time!!

Sledgin said...

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=all&ppuser=3684

Hi,
Here's a link to my gallery at dst. I used your wonderful wordart on my latest double page - It was to celebrate the birth of my son!

Thanks so much x
Selena x

Linda said...

Thanks for still keeping us in mind while you are traveling what a beautiful person you are..stay safe and have fun. God Bless.

Vera said...

thank you for this WA :) Are you still on your road trip? Stay safe!

Sue said...

This word art inspired a layout posted on my blog:

http://seewhatsuesaw.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-love-my-friend.html

Thank you very much for your generosity!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you!