Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, February 20, 2009

Shape Our Character

So my friend Maren introduced me to Mafia Wars on Facebook yesterday. Sigh. I played it for WAY too long (anyone wanna join my Mafia - hehehe). I started off the day so good, too - hehehe. I didn't get any designing done. I did organize the laundry piles in the garage, though. Throw away. Donate. Sewing fabrics that need washed. Clothes/towels/bedding that needs washed. I did about 7 loads of laundry yesterday, and didn't even dent the pile. Small steps, right?

So these pics are of my garage. I sure hope that Captain Americas not expecting a miracle when he gets home, because there's no way that it's all getting put away and organized. It's a project a little bit too big for me.





OK girls :) I designed this one last night after midnight, so tired I could barely keep my eyes open, but it's done, it's posted, and I'm glad - LOL! Why is it that doing NOTHING will wear you out faster than doing something. LMBO!

Captain America got to St. Louis yesterday at about 4am. He slept for a few hours, then headed off to Ohio. Jimmy was staying with Captain Americas parents/brothers there in the St. Louis Area. Originally Captain America's dad was gonna go with him on this leg of the trip, but I think I heard something about him hurting his back. Hope you feel better, Paul!

Last I talked to Captain America, he was in Cincinnati. It's gonna be a long trip, I can tell - hehehe. I don't know what day he's supposed to be home now, with the schedule all thrown off :) Oh well. More time to get the house cleaned and put away, right?

Someone came over yesterday and bought the twin beds. They're all gone now :) I still have the king, though. Someone supposed to come and buy it today. If they don't want it, the twin bed people will buy it. Who would have thought that people would buy such things. hehehehe. One mans trash is another mans treasure, eh?

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account (box.net was giving me problems last night) to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

Click HERE to go to my mediafire account to download the PNG file.


FONTS:
Shape - Al Sandra
Character - Felix Titling

10 comments:

Linda said...

You need freecycle...save you from making trips to goodwill and such (unless you want the receipts for tax purposes). I'd rather just give it away on freecycle and have someone come get it!

My bonus room looks a bit like your garage...still a lot of stuff that just doesn't have a home yet. sheesh.

Brenda said...

Wow--this word art is perfect for how I have been feeling lately. Thanks for your generosity. And good luck with that garage, lol.

xashee's corner said...

So glad that Brent made it there ok! now for a safe return home!! :)
oh my, that garage is a bit of work, for sure but you will get there! baby steps!!
Thank you so much for sharing your AWESOME wa!! LOVE it!
Have a FABULOUS weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bethany! This WordArt is PERFECT; so true.

I understand the garage situation... lately I've learned the art of simplication. For me, sometimes that giving away or throwing away "stuff" so I can simplify!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Simply Sarah said...

wow... girl! you have a LOT of work to do. I understand though.

Thanks for the fantastic word art today... love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 21 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Breeoxd said...

this is exactly how ive been feeling lately. thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Vana63 said...

Thanx for the always great wordart!

and Mafia Wars is veryyyy addictive, LOL! I'll be in your mafia :-)