Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, July 11, 2009

You Are Beautiful

Lot of fun and exciting things going on in the Harty house yesterday - hehehe. We decided not to go to the movies, since Katy's sunburn was SO bad. Poor white girl! She needs to wear a t-shirt when she goes to the pool.

The kids and I just spent the morning at home. Really, it was very nice and relaxing. They decided that they wanted to play computer, so they did their chores on their own. That was very nice.

After lunch, at about 2pm, we headed to the free ice cream place. It wasn't quite what I thought it would be. It was free popcicles/fudgecicles/ice cream sandwich bar type things. Good, but not necessiarly worth driving all the way across post and sitting in the 100 degree weather for. Next week, we'll go swimming first, then get the popcicle on the way home. THAT would be a good trip. After all the fun things we've been doing, the kids just look at me like "That's our lame activity???". Too funny.

We got home by 3pm, and I watched a bit of TV on the internet, then at 4:00 started cooking for the BBQ. I made a Taco Bake, and a pudding/graham cracker/ banana thingy. Actually, it looked pretty good. I just layered Graham Crackers, then chocolate pudding, then graham crackers, then vanilla pudding (with 1 mashed banana mixed into it), then sliced bananas on the top, followed by graham cracker crumbs. Looked pretty impressive - hehehe.

We had SO much fun at Laurie's house. The men all got along well with each other, and the girls, of course, had fun chatting. The kids ran around playing and screaming and causing trouble, so of course they had fun. Great night with friends.

So, now it's 10:30pm, and my hubby is exhausted. He's gonna go to bed, and I'm gonna go to Katy's with Adela and watch a movie. hehehe. One of these day's, I'll tire. But not today - ROFL!!!

So I got this email from Jodi, and it was entitled YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. Awe, how sweet. There was a link to a site that talked about being beautiful, and to pass on to others that they are beautiful. SO nice. So, girls! You are ALL beautiful! And, I want you to scrap a layout of your BEAUTIFUL selves!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!!!




FONTS:
B - Beautiful Caps ES
eautiful - Beautiful ES

14 comments:

Valkyrie Designs said...

thx =)

xoxo
Ingrid

Dawn said...

thanks so much! I've had a blast adding your fabulous wordart to my photos!!

Kim said...

Thanks, Bethany. This will look great with a picture of my daughter.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jul. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

xashee's corner said...

my husband burns so easily too and wears a shirt when playing in the pool! it ALWAYS sounds like you have such a good time! i LOVE the wa but then that's not new! hehe Thank you so very much for sharing ALLLLLLLL that you do!! Have a WONDERFUL evening!! :)

Rebecca said...

LOVE this one! Thank you!

Sharon Kay said...

I think I would get them the ice cream BEFORE going to the sprinkler park...that way they can rinse off if they make a mess. lol

TY for the word art.

Anonymous said...

thanks!

Tamma said...

Your work is wonderful!

Pam said...

THIS is beautiful--thank you!

Tammy D. said...

Thank you! I used this for a layout on my blog. Beautiful Word Art

Emily said...

Thanks!

Miss Ellie said...

Thank you so much.
Hugs and God bless
Miss Ellie

NittyPearl said...

Thanks for the pretty word art