Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Masquerading

How funny is this one! Even funnier is that it SO describes me! And my mom. And my kids. Wow, we must all be one weird family!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.



You would thing that I posed for these pictures, just to make a page. Don't be fooled by appearances. I've had these pics for a while now. Yep, I like to make faces, and if I take a picture of myself making a face, then I can see it. Hmmm. I guess that would work in a mirror too. I guess I'm just strange! But hey, I make myself smile :)

Ha! I made both of these all by myself. I even filled the background color. Aren't I smart :)

Cranberry Breeze by Lisa Minor
Torn Paper effect - Deb
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much, Deb, for sending in this layout! What a great job you did! I love the effect with the torn paper, and the transparent face. AWESOME! And, I love the colors. Thanks so much

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love it! Why be normal? :)

verabear said...

Nice one! thank you :)

Anonymous said...

I love your word art. I have been out of the mood to scrap for awhile and it has inspired me to begin again.... Thank you so much!

Sweetheart1 said...

e file is no longer available :(