Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Believe

Wow, it's gonna be short and sweet tonight. It's now 2:45 am on Sunday morning, and I'm just getting home from an impromptu Girls Night. We hung out in Andreas backyard on her patio set, and the weather was PERFECT! Gotta love nights in the El Paso desert :) Short sleeve weather, even late at night :)

We had a busy and full day on Saturday, but I'm too tired to give a complete re-cap. Captain America washed the cars, we went to the outlet mall to get the kids new school shoes (20% military discount doesn't hurt either - $140 for 6 pairs of New Balance shoes for all 5 kids and BCaptain America), we hurried home and went to the movies on post (Ice Age III, and the on post movies are now on sale for $0.99 for all tickets (under 6 is free), came home, had dinner, then went to play with the girls. Captain America stayed home, put the kids to bed, called and talked to his dad, and played computer for a while.

We had a fun time at Andreas house. Just chatting and laughing and sharing :) My girls are THE BEST!!! My face always hurts when I come home from smiling so much. Seriously - hehehe.

So, if there's typos in the WordArt below, it's because I designed after midnight, and I'm not supposed to - LOL! I don't take responsibility for it. Unless you like it, in which case, it was ALL me :) ROFL!

Click on the links below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



12 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome as usual. Great work on little sleep! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Aug. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Mom24boys said...

Thank you so much for sharing an amazing talent!! I look forward to your posts each day. They look great in our Nauvoo summer vacation album!

Mom2mykids said...

Thanks so much! Great as usual. Hope you don't have a migraine with that little sleep! That's what happened to me today. I crashed and burned!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

I'm really curious about the weather in the other places you've lived. I live in Michigan, and we have perfect nights most of the summer as well.

How was Ice Age 3?

melliel said...

Love the word art - Thanks for sharing. Also, you have a terrific looking family - how did you get 5 kids to stand still long enough to get such a great photo ?!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your talents :)

Zuraimah Ismail said...

thanks for sharing..

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing such beautiful and meaningful word art!

CDSMITH said...

Love the word art - thanks for sharing!

LadyJane said...

Thanks so much for the word art. It seems as though you love this so much that you also do without sleep. Keep up the good work.

Scrapaladine said...

Beautiful !