Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

More pre-publishing. You know, I don't really like the impersonableness (yes, I just made that up on my own - hehehe) of pre-publishing. And I kinda feel like I'm rambling on. Me? Not me? I don't ramble, right? LOL!

So do you all have plans for New Year's Eve? We've gone to a few New Years parties in the past (all for families), and they're kinda fun. One time, we did a New Year's Eve party where we counted down the minutes till New Year's early, so that we could go and put the kids to bed. I think it was like 10 pm or something. Ha! I think that's a GREAT idea - LOL! Don't know if we have any plans or not right now? Maybe we'll get together with another couple in the Ward (congregation). They live RIGHT NEXT DOOR to the place we're staying. How cool would that be, to have friends as next door neighbors?

You know, when I finally get back to my internet, I'm gonna have DAYS worth of emails to answer. Just so you all know, if it takes a while for me to respond, it's because I've been away from email for 2 weeks, and my inbox is CROWDED and OVERFLOWING. So, just be patient with me. LOL!

OK, it's a little abstract, but hey, it grows on ya. Just give it a chance. You'll like it too :) Hehehehe. Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


FONTS:
New - Stephanie Marie JF
All rest - Pharmacy (yes, I know I overuse this one, but hey, everyone needs a stand by favorite, right?)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wordart.Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Hope you have a safe and happy New Year!

xashee's corner said...

we always stay home for new year's but this time my hubby has to take our son to work on New year's!! other than that, we will be home!! hope we make it til midnight, it gets harder each year!! lol wishing you a safe & WONDERFUL New year!! Thank you so very much for sharing your AWESOME wordart!!! :D

Elaine said...

Thank you so much, HappyNew Year.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Dec [LA 09:04pm] - 01 Jan [NY 12:04am, UK 05:04am, OZ 04:04pm] ).

icedlatteprincess:) said...

What awesome word art!!! LOVE IT!! Thank you and Happy New Year:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing! Wonderful wordart