Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our Anniversary

Boy, did I spend a lot of time this week designing! I have 5 New WordArt packs in the store this Friday, 5 for next Friday, and 2 already done for the following Friday. Woohoo for me!

But wait! I'm having a sale. I know, I should just let you buy these today for $2.00 a piece, but, well, I'm nicer than that - hehehe. So, TOMORROW is my birthday. AND, if you use my Birthday coupon, you'll get 50% off your order from my store. But it's only good for my Birthday, so get ready :) Here's the CODE:

BDAYtoME33

Thanks, you guys, for being such great blog reader, for giving me SO much encouragement over the months that I've been separated from my hubby, for all of your prayers and good wishes, and for coming to my silly little blog, and keeping me company. You guys are the BEST!!!


Don't forget, the 12 Days of Christmas at Scraporchard starts TOMORROW!!!



This WordArt request comes from Angie. I thought that many of you would be able to use ths one. Most of us have parents/grandparents who have an anniversary, and many of us have our own anniversaries. So, have fun! Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


Fonts:
A - Beautiful ES Caps
All rest - Beautiful ES

9 comments:

xashee's corner said...

Thank you sooooooooo very much for sharing your AWESOME wordart!! Hope you have a GREAT day! :D

Linda White said...

Thanks!!

Unknown said...

thank you!

Dawn Zorer said...

I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday,
Dawn Z

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! It's so beautiful -- much better than I could have ever done! You are awesome! --Angie

Anonymous said...

Wanted to let you know that you have the best wordart around! Love all your work.TYFS.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Sue said...

Gorgeous word art! Thank you very much! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much