Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, October 13, 2008

Bring Sunshine

Yesterday was a great Sunday! I got a phone call from my hubby, Captain America, before I went to church (he'd already been and was back - 3 hour time different, ya know), and then talked with him again after church. Then, the kids and I went over to a family int he wards house to hang out and have dinner for the evening. It was SO much fun. They're a Coast Guard family. Their son is the same age as my son, Jacob. It really was a great time :)

So my first week on jogging went well! 6 days last week - 1 mile each day. I'm on the part of my diet where I'm adding back in different foods, so that is fun. I'm SO enjoying my new smaller body (why didn't I do this YEARS ago!), even if that means giving up the "enjoyment" of food. I find that I find enjoyment in other things now. And, I have all sorts of extra time - thinking about/eating/cleaning up after food takes a lot of time - LOL!

And, Happy Birthday, Lewis! Just had to throw that out there - Captain America's older brother's b-day is today. Hope your day is wonderful!!!

This WordArt request is from Johanna - What a GREAT quote. I SO agree with it - happiness is contagious, isn't it! Click on he image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.



FONTs
Bring - Impact
Sunshine - His Name Is Honey

6 comments:

Lois B said...

You certainly bring sunshine into our lives with your wonderful quotes. Also thank you for including the names of the fonts you use.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the wordart, I LOVE this quote, and I have to agree with Jody - this quote fits you! :)

Janine said...

I just love the sayings you make into wordart. I also love your designs. Thank you thank you. I use them frequently.

Johanna said...

This turned out beautifully, thanks!

neety said...

Thanks for this little piece of sunshine. Great quote as always.

Jazzy Peggy said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful wordart, I snagged this one.