Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Be Still

Hi all :) Happy Sunday!!! So, I DID get a bit of unpacking done yesterday, but still, not as much as I was hoping. This is gonna take longer than I hoped - sigh. AND, we realized that more than just the couches were molded. We're afraid that it's the bed, too. I went to Wal-Mart and bought some Lysol that's good for killing mold, and I sprayed the heck out of the bed with it. We'll see. Poor Captain America. We've gotta get the mold out of the house :(

We went to a picnic yesterday on Post with all of the guys in Captain America's unit that are also Snowbirding here at Bliss. (Snowbirding is what they call it when you're waiting for your next training to start, and they just send you somewhere to wait - LOL!) It was pretty fun. Granted, we were the oldest/most established family there. Well, really the only family there. Most of those guys/girls were single. I think there was one other married guy, but with no kids. A little hard to relate to, but nice people :) Boy, does that make me sound old or what - LMBO!

Captain America and I also got to go to the movies again last night. We saw "Push". It was pretty good. I was SUPER tired from the busy day, and we waited until the 9:35 show so the little kids would all be in bed. If I had been less tired, I probably would have enjoyed it more. Still, it as good. Not as good as "Taken", but good :) hehehehe. I did see a preview for a new Nicolas Cage movie, and it looked AWESOME. Just my kind of movie - LOL!

I told my mom that I would put pictures on here today, but I keep forgetting to take pictures, and you know, if you don't take any pictures, it's hard to put them on your blog. Maybe before church, I'll get a pic of the kids. Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Now, all I have to do is remember. Hehehehe.

This WordArt request is from Jacki. She's in charge of favors for her Stake (LDS Church)'s Womens Conference, and this is the theme. She wanted to know if I'd do a WordArt for it, and here it is :) Mostly because I LOVED the theme, and thought that maybe you all would too! So, click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work :)
FONTS:
Still, I, Am - Al Sandra
Be, God - Felix Titling

19 comments:

benziengirl said...

Oh, I just love the scripture word art! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks.I know how that is when you feel as you are the oldest there.
How old are you two?
Sandra from Germany

Anonymous said...

If you have an allergy supply store nearby, you might see if they have some kind of mattress cover. Cheaper than a new mattress right now.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Thank you so much for this word art, it is one of my favorite Scriptures!

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for your AWESOME wa! Glad you had some downtime and FUN! :D Hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the very special word art.

Anonymous said...

I love when you share WordArt from Scripture. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful wordart. It's a message that everybody needs to remember once and a while when they are ready to pull out their hair!

Terebene said...

This is lovely. Thank you!

Magnolia said...

This is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

love your work...many thanks

Emilee said...

one of my fav scriptures as well, TFS!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much. God is good

KristiYaYa said...

Bethany,
This is awesome! I'll use it in my faithbooking! Hope there will be many more! Thanks so much for sharing. (Thanks to Jackie too for requesting!)
Kristi

Anonymous said...

thank u!

teddyprayer said...

I LOVE this verse, and you've done it up beautifully. Thanks.

Elsina said...

Thank you for this fantastic WA. I have used it in this layout

http://coolscrapsdigital.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=609

Sabrina said...

You always have the perfect WA. I am working on the church calendar, and I wanted this verse on the front to remind us to listen for God in 2010. Thanks for all your great work!