Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, April 27, 2009

Teacher / Child's Eyes

Wow, as I'm pre-publishing this on Sunday night, my head is KILLING me. I actually had a busy day to report on, and such, but I just don't think I have it in me. I went to bed with this headache on Saturday night (took a pill), woke up with it on Sunday (took a pill), and it was mostly at bay most of the day, but holy crap, it's back with a vengance now. I took another pill, and it should be kicking in in about an hour. SO, I'm just gonna put up this very fast freebee that I made for you all, and maybe come back later tomorrow and edit this post. Seriously, I'm fighting down the urge to go puke. It's not cool. Dumb headache :(


9 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm LOVING this new blog design & I'm LOVING this WA! Thanks, Bethany! Hope you're doing well.

xashee's corner said...

i am soo sorry for your terrible headaches!! sure hope you feel better and have a GREAT day! :) Thank you so very much for sharing while you are in such pain!!

Mom2mykids said...

Thanks for the great WA! I'm sorry about the headaches. Been there, doing that today, actually. I'm heading back to bed for a couple of hours (my kids are in school YAY!) to see if I can fight this one off. Blech. I feel your pain!

Silvie said...

Oh, I hate headaches, too. So I hope you're feeling better right now!

Greetings, Silvie

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the School Theme post on Apr. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

NICE! and so helpful as we're trying to get teachers' gifts done!

Brittany said...

Love this word art! My mom is a teacher.

Thanks for sharing!

Your bloggy makeover is fab! :)

Anonymous said...

Definitely, it's the stress. There is NO WAY it could be chocolate! Anyway, maybe check out a Dr. Weil meditation CD from your local library? (Of course, assuming that you're already praying....)

Thank you for the wonderful word art!

kateinoz said...

YOU ARE AMAZING! love Kateinoz