Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, April 5, 2008

"How To Live" Series - Part 4 of 6

This so reminds me of the Yoda quote, "Do or do not. There is no try." If you're gonna do something, do it all the way. Put your whole self into it. The important part is to LIVE! Now, I take this to mean that we should experience life, not just hide away because we're too afraid of failure to try it.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work :)

1 comment:

Sharon Kay said...

I am GMBO on this one! Trying to figure out WHAT picture or pictures would go with this...it is so funny though.