Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, May 23, 2008

Ride Em

Wow, I was up late again last night! I really need to start getting to bed earlier. Wednesday night it was 1am, and last night it was midnight! Maybe tonight I can get to bed by 11. It's just so hard when I have the whole evening to myself to design!

See what I made last night! Kami of Ziggle Designs has a new kit in her store, and I made some WordArt to go along with it! Don't you just love it!


And now for your freebee. This WordArt request is from Rachel. Don't you just love this font! Hope you like it! I know that I have all sorts of pics that will work for this one. Either pretending to be a cowboy, dressed up like a cowboy, or just riding around a stick in the backyard (what, don't your kids do that?).

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTS:

Bleeding Cowboy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS a great font - I need to find that! Thanks for the great WA!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

You have been tagged by me!! Visit my blog page here http://bonniecarter.blogspot.com/ for the rules :) If you've already been tagged - my extreme apologies - I did check before tagging but in some cases, some people beat me to it.

It just shows how popular you are. Oh and I have added a link to your blog from mine. Actually, it was already there because I love your work.

Thanks & Hugs,
Bonnie
The Maltese Scrapper.

Anonymous said...

Just love these two wordarts...lots of photos of kids acting like little cowboys. Got the pony ride shots at the fair that will be perfect with your wordart :)

Anonymous said...

Bethany - as you are one of my very favorite designers, I've tagged you! If you are too busy creating to play the game, I'll understand - it may be a dubious honor, but an honor nonetheless!

Best wishes for a wonderful weekend,
Jeanie (aka Scrapdoctor Designs)

Lisajoy Marinello said...

Thank you for your great site! I read it every day :)

Tag - you are it! I know, I hate these too but I hope you'll participate.

Best Wishes,
LJ Marinello

http://bellamemorie.blogspot.com/

Rachel Durazzani said...

Thank you! for the Word Art. It is perfect. I am STILL working on the page, but when it's done, it will be posted here: rdurazscrapbook.blogspot.com. Thanks again. Your work is great!

S said...

Love your artwork, thanks so much for sharing it. I'll let you know when I make a layout with the Cowgirl quote, it's perfect for some pics I have (of myself - SHOCK). Thanks!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Love these, my son is a Farrier (horse shoer) and this fits perfectly. Great font, just the right fit for this wordart. THanks

Bowen Family- Ashley said...

Hi,
I love these wordarts! I'm a true cowgirl by heart, I love Western stuff. Thank you!!!



Ashley