Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, June 27, 2008

All Man

Yeah! It's Friday :) Are you all ready for the weekend? Do you have any plans? Me, can I just stay home and design? hehehe. I know that my hubby is supposed to have the day off on Saturday, so we'll see if we decide to do anything spur of the moment. He's really a spur of the moment kind of guy :) Makes for a fun and exciting life, let me tell ya :)

This WordArt request is for Maria, and I thought it was fitting, since yesterday we had "girl" WordArt that today we'd have boy WordArt! I thought this would be cute on layouts with little boys, doing big boy things! I know I have a TON of pics I could use it on!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the png file, and leave some love if you like my work :)
FONTS:
Man - Stencil
All - TheHammerSlabserif

Jeanealogy Of A Man - Bon Scrapatit Designs/Linda Walton

Thanks so much to Maria for sending in her layout! Wow, you're fast! Same day that it's posted, you grab it and scrap it! You're awesome :) Great page, by the way!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous as usual. We are going to go see the new Pixar movie tonight and we just can't wait! :)

Carole N. said...

Bethany, thank you so much for the word art. Linda will be thrilled to see you used it for a layout with her Jeanealogy kit.

Hugs!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi Bethany!!! I finally broke out of my cage and got to come over and say HELLO and to tell you just HOW much I LOVE your wordart and have since Shauna first started posting about you on her blog!

WOW! You look SO young to have five babies, but then that will be a real blessing in another 20 or 30 years!

Although I am no longer married to him, all six of my children are from the same father (surprising just how many times people ask if they are! LOL!). I also homeschooled for six years prior to my divorce and I learned more in that period of time than ever before! And back in the early 90's, it was definitely rebellious behavior to remove one's children from public schools. We went through a private cover and I was a counselor for several years for up to a maximum of ten families. Those were the days! ENJOY every moment and I know you will.

CONGRATS on your INCREDIBLE success in the design of word art. You are TRULY amazing you know!!! And SO generous. Thank you for ALL that you do to keep ALL of us in SCRAPLAND able to preserve our PRECIOUS memories!!!

Oh, and Carole mentioned to me about your wordart and my Jeanealogy of a Man scrapkit, however, the way I am reading, that layout was created by Maria!!!

Have a GORGEOUS day darlin'!

Hugs,
Linda :)