Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friendships

Well, I had my first doctors appointment yesterday. I'm now the proud owner of Migraine medicine. Next time one hits, I'm prepared - LOL! Hopefully Imitrex will work for me. Anythings gotta be better than my tylonel and advil combo. It's nice, but it doesnt' touch my headaches :) Now, lets just hope I don't need it for a while :) ha!

Captain America and Jimmy (in the stroller) and I took a nice brisk walk around the neighborhood yesterday. 2 laps was about 34 minutes. I thought I was gonna DIE! How did I let myself get this out of shape. Seriously, I had to come home and lay in bed for an hour or so to recoop, and then I was worthless the rest of the night. Sigh. I KNOW that just a few short (or long) months ago, I was jogging 3 miles a day. WHAT happened? Durn Thanksgiving/Christmas - ha! Let's blame that :)

I'm trying to get back into my diet, and stay on track. I know I can do it, because I've done it in the past. All I need to do is string a week together of good eating, and the pattern is set. The most I've done since Christmas is 4 good eating days in a row. Sigh. My closet is getting quite sparse of clothes that actually fit. It sure looks pretty, though. Lots of fun clothes, just waiting for me to fit back into them again. Maybe today will be the day I get serious about it, and decided that food is not what I should turn to when I feel stress. Maybe.....

So, I thought I'd make up a fun freebie, using my new "linear" style. I thought it was pretty cool :) Hope you guys like it too. It's from a WordArt request from Linda. Hope you like it, girl! Click on the links below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file

keepandshare
box.net
4shared
mediafire

And as always, leave some love if you like my work :) Thanks!


FONTS:
AL Verdigris

24 comments:

Cris said...

"I'm trying to get back into my diet, and stay on track. I know I can do it, because I've done it in the past" OMG!! This sounds so like me!! I gain too much weight during my pregnancy and now that Matias is already 5 months old, I still look like I'm 6 months pregnant!!! I still have the "round belly" and I even got a seat on the bus the other day!! Geesh!! Maybe next week, when I start to work again, I'll be able to have all the meals at their proper time, he he.
Loved the wordart, thank you! Cris

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bethany for your fabulous Wordart - off to make a page right now!
Karen (England)

Sharon B. said...

Thanks for another great piece of word art. Missed you yesterday.

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Oh I love this! So pretty and lovely quote.

As for the diet and exercise, you're right, you CAN do it, you have done it before. ;-)

Jani said...

Thank you for the word art. I look forward to reading your blog every day!

xashee's corner said...

Thank you for sharing your LOVELY wa! Have an AWESOME day! :)

diney said...

Hey, you've had a lot of stress recently along with health issues. Now that things are settling down a bit, you'll be fine, we know you can do it!

* Lee said...

Thank you so much for this and the spring wordart! :D

Anonymous said...

Love this style but I adore all your designs. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Love this Bethany! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Bethany,
As always you did an outstanding job. Thank you so much for sharing!
Hugs
Mona

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany! Welcome to the Desert! We're officially neighbors now as I'm only about 1/2 hour away. I'm sure you guys just loved the wind and dust today - it can take some getting used to.

Anonymous said...

Nothing tastes as good a thin feels!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Love it!! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 07 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali *gjghgh

Breeoxd said...

youll do just fine! thanks!

Sarah Barton said...

I'm with you on needing to lose weight so my clothes fit. I had a baby 3 months ago, but haven't been able to do weight watchers a day yet without some major faux pas. Maybe today...or tomorrow:-) It helps that the sun is shining again....That'll motivate me. Good luck.

Unknown said...

I read your blog everyday but don't usually take your freebies until later.

Just wanted to say that I like the change up in the blog header. It looks great!

Heathermsc said...

Thanks for *ALL* your beautiful word art. Good for you for getting back to a exercise & eating right routine ... make it your habit and I'm sure you'll do great. I myself have 50+ pounds before I make my goal ... with the Lord's grace & Weight Watchers, I think I'll make it! Prayers & hugs,
Heather

Jessica said...

LOVE this WA! Thanks, Bethany!

Vera said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

TYFS this gorgeous friends wordart:))

Alms

KarenB said...

Hi Bethany,
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful WordArt. I have used this sentiment on a card here