Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mind Leaves

Last night was our last regular Cub Scout meeting of the school year. We had a cookout, and the kids played in the crick. It would have been even better if it wasn't raining! Hehehe. But that didn't bother me! I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, remember! If we let a little bit of rain stop our fun, we'd never leave the house! So, our cookout SO reminded me of home!


We can't get Jimmy to "smile", so Captain America decided to join him in the goofy face :)


Yep, it was a bandana day....again :)

Isn't this an awesome pic of Joe! Sure, it's a forced smile, but he's just so stinkin' cute!

Here's Jimmy and the Cubmaster's son, looking at the crick. Aren't they cute!

And here's Jimmy, running off to see something - probably to see the bunnies (our Cubmaster and his wife raise them, then sell them to 4H kids)

And now on to WordArt.

This is a WordArt request for MrsHomerLynn - it's such a funny quote, but sad in my case, because it's SO TRUE! I've heard that with each pregnancy, you loose a bit of your mind - well, I've been pregnant 7 times, so what does that say about ME!!! LOL!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it!!. Thank you! Funny you should mention what happens to you from having kids cause we tease my mom when she forgets something. She'll tell us you get it from your kids.lol I recently found her a coffee cup and on the side it said
"Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids." Made a great mother's day present lol
thank you again!

Anonymous said...

It's just good to know I'm not the only one who says "crick". LOL

Anonymous said...

I just love seeing all that green in your photos! Living in Arizona is pretty much living in a dry, brown world. Love the quote! After a long weekend with 4 kids, I pretty much feel that way!
Thanks for the laugh and the great wordart.

TitanThirteen said...

Thank you. this is lovely :o)

And you are right, that pic of Joe is too cute for his own good!! lol

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you so much for the awesome wordart! I love that quote!

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you it isn't just pregnancy that does it. We adopted and I swear that my brain is shut off half the time. I used to call it stupid hour(that hour right after you get up in the morning) but lately it lasts all day.

Anonymous said...

Searching for Scrapbooking freebies of quotes, I found this entry. Love the quote and definitely downloading it! :)

Deanna said...

so cute!!! THanks so much!!!

verabear said...

another funny quote, thanks for this! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I'm so glad I found your Blog