Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Interesting

I really did like this quote, and not just because it's from my favorite show, Doctor Who. Mad, meaning crazy, and yeah, we're a little bit crazy, are we not. hehehehe.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

2 comments:

Patamomma said...

I don't get to watch Dr. Who much. But, I love the show too! What a great! Quote! Thanks so much. You really outdid yourself with how it looks, and I can't wait to use it. Patty

Very Quirky Girl said...

I just found you today and I love so much of your work. Thanks for this one....anyone who 1. enjoys doctor who 2. is fun, quirky or a little "mad" needs this qoute. No wonder my dad got me hooked on him back in the day....you know when they had it on PBS. Thanks a bunch!