Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Listen With Your Heart

This WordArt request is from Tracy - she found this quote from a sympathy card, and I thought it was very nice too! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the png file, and leave some love if you like my work.

FONTS:

Listen - Riesling
Heart - AnnabelleJF'less italic'

TYPO NOW FIXED :)

11 comments:

abhall76 said...

Thank you again! Another great quote. I just love how you design these!

Anonymous said...

This is something I HATE to do, but I would want someone to tell me - the "s" on always is missing.

a said...

Thank you SO much for finding it! I REALLY need an editor to fix all those little typos that Photoshop doesn't catch (why DOESNT photoshop have spell check? lol)

Thanks again, and never feel bad about finding a typo. If you don't say anything, i can't fix it! :)

tcmoniz said...

Bethany - you outdid yourself!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Bethany - my father-in-law died last fall, and some of his last words were a promise to send his wife some bluebirds...now every time we see a bluebird, we think of him. This quote immediately made me think of him, and is SO perfect. I told my mother-in-law about you right away!

StampinCathy said...

WOW this quote is so true in any situation. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love this quote, but I have always seen it with "hear it's song" so it is gender neutral.

Lovely job, I really enjoy how you make the words speak their emotion through your font choices!

Wendy said...

Beautiful, thank you ma'am!

Suz :) said...

I...♥Love♥...your stuff!!!!
Thank you…Suzee Q's Stuff

April said...

Just wanted to say thank you again for such wonderful word art. I used this one today on a new layout:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27573433@N04/2616496952/

I am completely addicted to your wordart!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful word art!