Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Memories are...

This WordArt request comes from Shelley, I think. Maybe not. There were 2 requests left at the same time, on the same WordArt post, one by Shelley, and one by anonymous. I'm just assuming that the 2nd one is also from Shelley. If not, here it is, anonymous!!!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI! I think you used the wrong speelling on one word. Can you change "loose" to "lose"? I love your word art!

Shelley said...

Thanks again! Yes...it was mine...I click too many buttons too fast sometimes. Oh and loose does need to be lose. Thanks! :)

Bethany said...

OK girls! It's all fixed. I guess I need an editor :) hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany! Thanks so much for the word art. Wanted to suggest that you package up your TOU with your wordart because I don't think it's enough to post it. Just trying to help protect you from folks out there that will try to claim as their own :) It's a sweet thing to give out your freebies so thank you!!!

Sarah said...

Thank you for a fab wordart. Have used this one here