Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Guardian Angel

So, how are you all today??? Yesterday was good for us. We went to the park for Playgroup, and had a lot of fun. The big kids went back and forth between having a TON of fun and being too old to play there. It was kinda funny.

One of the ladies in the ward had a baby shower on Tuesday night, and the other girl who's house it was at brought all of the leftover food to the park for the kids for lunch. It was pretty nice! There were chips and dip, and a giant veggie tray, and she made PBJ's for the kids. What a great time at the park. I even got a little sun! I think my arms are a bit burnt, but they should quickly turn to tan. I'm gonna have to start using Sunscreen on everyone. hehehe. No more Oregon Coast weather habits - LOL!

I worked on my WordArt packs for the rest of the day, on and off. I have 5 new Packs in the store for this Friday (I think you'll like 'em!). I also watched a little on-line Tv. At one point, I couldn't find Jimmy, and then found him in his room, alseep. Silly, tired boy :) He and Joe were both up at 6:30 am, dressed and ready to go to the park - LMBO!

Jimmy has a WIC appointment today, so that's what we'll be doing in the morning. Then another day of hanging out. I SO love spring break - hehehehehe. Relaxing and vegging at home is my FAVORITE thing to do. Now, I just have to slip in a little bit of sewing, and we'll be all set - ha!

Here's a new WordArt for ya. I have a new WordArt pack coming out on Friday called Brackets Angel Wordart Pack. So, here's an Angel wordart to go with it :) This one is more "Attitude" then the ones in the pack, but it's still Angel-ish - hehehe. Click on the links below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

FONTS:
Guardian - CapitalisTypeOasis
Angel - AL Charisma

box.net

mediafire
keepandshare
4shared

14 comments:

Hifam said...

I love this one - thanks!

I was just about to submit my book to inkubook, but I'm going to add this word art to one of my pages first.

Thanks a bunch!
Jody

nachtstern said...

Love this wordart!
I have just the pic of my hubby in uniform for it :)
thanks hun!

and pssst: your box.net is out of bandwitdh :)

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing your AWESOME wa! Have a GREAT day off! ;)

Anonymous said...

This word art is SO for me - my guardian angel works double shifts with no rest days! Seriously, thanks Bethany for sharing!
Karen (England)

templework said...

OH! The "Guardian Angel" is too cute!!!
Thank you!

...and about the Sun Screen (from an old desert rat!)...YES!
make it a habit!!! Please!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Great word art Bethany...
We are hitting the road back to Houston tomorrow. Great meeting you, keep up the awesome work.
P in H

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Sue said...

Fun saying! How true it is, especially for some! Thank you very much. :)

Anonymous said...

I just love your word art! you are so talented!
I just tried to download and it says "user out of bandwith" is this a problem on my end? i wasusing the box.net I'll try one of the others.

Anonymous said...

perfect.....thanks a million

Sue said...

This word art is wonderful! It inspired me to make a layout using photos of my three boys doing all kinds of crazy stunts. If you like, check out "Guardian Angels Needed" here on my blog.

http://seewhatsuesaw.blogspot.com/2009/03/guardian-angels-needed.html

Nana and Papa said...

Thank you so much, Bethany, for all the beautiful wordart you provide to all of us for our LO's of children/ grandchildren. You did some very special wordart that when I read it, my eyes tear. But with it, my work for my special angel Amanda would be so much less.
God Bless,
Barb

Alli grins said...

LOL! This is awesome:-) Thanks so much for sharing!