Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, April 24, 2009

Happiness is Homemade

My plan for yesterday was to stay in my jammies all day long. You've just gotta do that every once in a while. Oh, so you caught me. It's more often than that - hehehehe. Anyway, I had spent the morning designing, only left my phone for about 10 minutes to go and give the neighbor lady some of our boxes (she's moving, and I don't need them), and when I came back, there was new voicemail on my phone.

Some of the ladies at church do "Game Day" every other Thursday at noon. It was an invite to go and play. What the heck! I decided to go. I need to get out there and socialize more. There were 8 moms (well, 7 younger moms and a mom of a mom) and WAY too many little kids to count. I think I was the only one with 1. Ha! That's a change for me :)

I did have fun, though. I'm pretty shy, so the games were a bit uncomfortable for me, but no one knew - hehehe. I've learned to play off shy and uncomfortable fairly well :) I'm definitely gonna go back next time. It's good to break out of your little shell, or your comfort zone. And, the girls all seemed really nice. AND, it was only 5 blocks from my house. Can't beat that :)

The kids and I watched some Doctor Who today after school. I just LOVE that show. I'm sad that David Tennent is leaving the show in 2010. I LOVED him as the Doctor. We'll see how this new guys does. We watched most of season 3. Blink is still my favorite from that season. So scary :)

After dinner and bedtime for the little kids, the big kids and I stayed up and watched Harpers Island again. It's become our Thursday routine. Hehehehe. They wanted me to walk them up the stairs and tuck them in. They SAID that it didn't scare them, but I think it did - LOL! At least no one had to come and sit next to me during it this time - ROFL!

I didn't really feel like searching for a request last night (yes, lazy much!), so the WordArt from today is just a fast and fun one that I found to give you all. :)

Click on the links below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.



Fonts:
Happiness - StephanieMarie JF
Homemade - DJB KRISTIN

10 comments:

Emma said...

thanks bethany...

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great WA!

xashee's corner said...

your wa is always so BEAUTIFUL and FUN! Thank you so much for sharing!! Have a FANTASTIC day! :)

Mom2mykids said...

Thanks for the great word art (again!)! I can relate to your situation. I have a huge dose of the shyness gene myself and even after 17 years in the same house I don't feel like I'm really part of the crowd. Oh well. I agree about Doctor Who also. Love love LOVE David Tennant (okay, so I have a teensy big crush), and will miss him as The Doctor. *Sniff.* I will probably be bawling when he transforms. Love Blink, too, it's one of our fave episodes ever. One of the first ones I ever saw, actually, which kind of confused me because there's not all that much Doctor in it. LOL.

Emily said...

Thanks again! Love your work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thank you!

Unknown said...

love this quote - thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Gren13 said...

This is so sweet & useful! Thanks for sharing:-)