Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 2, 2008

They Love Us

As a side note, if you'd like to sign up for my newsletter and be informed when I post new WordArt, look for it on the right hand side of my blog. There's a spot to enter your email address. Thanks guys!

I thought this one turned out pretty nice. I like how the "so fresh from God" is ghosted, like our memory of being from God. As a note, it works best if put against lighter paper. I tried a layout with it on darker paper, and the "so fresh from God" all but disappeared.

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.


Kit by Raspberry Roads - Butterfly Dreams
WordArt by ME!

3 comments:

grannymike said...

Love your word art, and I especially love the sentiment of this one. Thank you so much for creating and sharing so freely.

Anonymous said...

Your word art is the best! Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Christie said...

I am really digging your word art -- thanks so much for sharing it! I just started dig scrapbooking (as in yesterday!), and I am having so much fun looking at all your stuff. :) Actually, I probably should go do some cleaning, but this is too much fun!

Thanks again!! :)