Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Must Have Loved You Before Series - Love Eternal

Hey guys :) How's your weekend going? Mine's going pretty good. The kids were off on Friday for a teacher inservice day, or grading day, or something. They're also off on Monday and Tuesday for Veterans day. So, we have a HUGE weekend at the Harty/Winona house. I hope we all survive it. It doesn't help that the rainy season officially started, and they can't go outside without getting drenched. LOL! So, anyone want to have me and my 5 kids over to your house for a play date???!!!

Today is the kids Primary Sacrament Program. I'm the chorister, so I'll be glad when it's over - LOL! then we can move on to learning a nice Christmas song for Christmas. I love singing :) Check out this fun movie that I made last year with the kids in the Chillicothe Ohio Ward. I was the singing time leader there too :) I think I'm gonna do somethig like this this year too!

We got to go to Wal-Mart on Friday night! I tell ya, I'm going through withdrawls - LMBO! Girls, don't take Wal-Mart for granted. hehehe. I used to be there at least twice a week, and now it's maybe once in 2 weeks. Those daily necessities are SO much more expensive at other stores. sigh. I'm sure they'll be a Wal-Mart near whatever base we're stationed at. At least that's the hope I'm clinging to. Forget being with my hubby again. Bring on the Wal-Mart - LOL!!!

My mom and I went to the grocery store last night (to get the needed things for Sunday - we don't shop on Sunday), I SOOOO wanted to cheat on my diet. Let me tell you, girls! It was HARD to resist all the yummy things. That cheesecake slice was CALLING my name. But, I resisted. Dang that was hard. Unfortunately, there's some ice cream in the freezer calling my name. We'll see if I can resist (pre-publishing, remember). It's not even good ice cream. I think it's Birthday Cake favor (and freezer burned). Who ever hear of Birthday Cake flavored ice cream - LOL!

Here's the next installment of the series. I think there's only one more left. So, are you liking it? I can't wait to see what you guys do with it!!! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


4 comments:

Carolyn Albro said...

Another beautiful piece of art : ) Thank you for sharing. I'm loving the pics of you and hubby, you too look SO sweet together : ))

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 10 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

Your layouts of you and your hubby are looking fabulous! Thanks for sharing another beautiful wordart :)

Rubypat said...

What a beautiful memory of a beautiful relationship. Thanks for the Word Art.