Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Don't Sweat Things

Ha!!! This has got to be one of the funniest WordArt's I've made. SO FUNNY! This is a WordArt request from Patty. Hope it brightens the day! It sure made me smile :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

Fonts
Don't, Sweat, Things - Pharmacy

8 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

HAHAHAHA---that rocks!

Anonymous said...

I found this site quite by accident - it is quite amazing, and you Beth have some incredible talent for putting words together. THANK you for your assistance in my special project - KEEP up the great work !!
(the) NIGHTrambler

kristin said...

I stumbled across your site - and I love it! I am not a scrapbooker - digital or otherwise, but after seeing all your cute word art, I am feeling inspired! You are very talented!

Amy said...

This is a great quote! I love quotes and you display them soooo well!! Thank you!

Melissa said...

LOL! This is soooo funny! Thanks for sharing.

Patamomma said...

Yay!!!!!! Thanks so much for doing justice to this quote! It is my favorite mantra at the moment. And it will illicit a chuckle out of those that are down. Thanks again. Patty

Unknown said...

Thanks for your generosity, Bethany! I use your lovely word art in a website I create to keep my family connected. I always find something to amuse or enlighten on your site.

adheq said...

i'm just a passer by. i like this blog :D . i hope you don't mind me taking some of them :)