Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Remember Moments

So I'm working on my post tonight (remember, auto publish thingy!), and I have a headache that's about to make me puke. Oh wait. There's no food in my belly, cause I just started a new diet! Well, nauseous, anyway. So, I considered just going to bed and letting you all fend for yourself WordArt wise (hehehe), but my conscious got the better of me, and I managed to make one for you all! So, if there's a problem with it, or if there's a typo, or if I misquoted the guy, well, I had a migraine while making it, so I'm excused, right :) hehehe.

This WordArt request is from . I really liked the idea behind it. Moments are so precious and so sweet, aren't they!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

9 comments:

Trina said...

Hope your headache went away - and good luck with the diet! Any particular 'one' you're following?

a said...

We're doing "First Personal Diet". So far, it's a lot of...well, "lot of" isn't quite accurate :) we have drastically cute back on calories, and it seems to be working. I've lost 4 lbs since starting on Monday. We have a friend who has been on it for 3 weeks, and has lost 21 lbs. We saw him at church on Sunday, and his face was MUCH skinner, noticeably so.

It's a little hard to stick to, but I'm gonna do it!!! I know that this diet can work, because I've seen others do it. If they can have willpower, then so can I. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

The request was from Me...Lesley...oh that headache clearly did get the better of you.
Many thanks I'll show you my work soon.
Feel better.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the word art!

Mullemaus said...

what a beautiful wordart!!! thank you!!!

Nadine said...

thank you, its again so beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful Wordart!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this lovely wordart!

Melinda Culpon said...

Thank you for sharing your talent! I was glad to find your blog and will pass on your site to my scrapping friends.