Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Be Counted

Wow, and I thought that the actual moving was hard - LOL! All 5 kids are in my sisters old bedroom, and trying to fit clothes for 5 people in one closet (no dressers) is, um, fun - ha! I'm on a cot in the family room, and we had to improvise for a closet. Good thing I'm flexible - hehehehe!

Thanks so much to everyone for all of the kind words and thoughts during our move! You guys are awesome :) My inbox is TOTALLY jammed with emails (I'll try my best, but it may take a while to get to them all :), and I'm feeling the 'love'! Thanks!!!

Here's a few pics from our crabbing trip to the beach. While we didn't catch anything, the kids had a bunch of fun throwing in and pulling out the pots, playing in the sand, and hanging out with family. Even though it was wet and cold, we had a BLAST!!!




So, on to WordArt. This request is from Jessica. Can't remember where I got this font from, but I thought it was really cool. Hope you like it!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.



FONTS:
Be, Counted - OldgateLaneOutline

5 comments:

Pamster said...

Cute pictures. Glad you made it safely. Thank goodness for family willing to take you in during your transition.

Great quote. Thanks for sharing

Elaine said...

Thank you! Glad you arrived safe.

My Paper World said...

Just found your site today, and wanted to let you know that I think it's great!
Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful word art!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making my request...it is ABSOLUTELY perfect. I'm glad you made it safe and sound--family is such a blession. Thanks for sharing with all of us. God Bless

Dana said...

Thank you so much! I love it.