Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Smile

It was another long day. I know you get tired of me telling you all about it, but you're my captive audience - LOL! My dad fixed the big kids' tents the other day, to make sure they don't get flooded when the rainy season starts. Oh, I did mention that my 2 older boys were sleeping in tents in the backyard, right?

He put the 2 dome tents up on palettes (4 for each tent, making a huge square - well, rectangle when you place the 2 tents together). Then, he strung a MASSIVE rope from the tree in the neighbors yard to the cherry tree in our backyard. The tents were positioned directly under the rope. Then, he put a GIANT tarp over the rope, and staked it down really good. It makes a little A-Frame over the tents. Thanks, Dad! Now my boys will stay dry!!!

Now, don't you all feel wonderful about your living arrangements - LOL! It was a good thing he rigged up the tarp when he did, because it started raining today. Football practice was rainy and wet. Poor boys. Scouts was directly after. Busy day for poor Jacob.

I spent the day designging. I think tomorrow I may take a shower and leave the house for reasons other than dropping off or picking up kids - LOL! Like the grocery store. Ha! That's a "shower and get ready" worthy activity. I know, I'm kinda weird. No wait, quirkey. That sounds better - LMBO!

Wow, you guys! I've got a TON of stuff for the store this week! 3 new WordArt packs, and 3 Commercial Use (CU) licenses for sale. Awesome, eh? It's all officially releasing tomorrow in the Orchard, but you can follow my "secret" links here - so tricky, eh?
Digiscrapalicous (Crystal) - CT member

Click HERE to go to the store
$2.50

Jaimee - CT member
KimberlyRae - CT member


Click HERE to go to the store
$2.50
These are SO cool, girls - They're layered, so you can EASILY recolor the orange part of the wordart. Isn't is AWESOME - LOL! Thank, Crystal, for the idea!!! You rock!

Yeah, this is why I have a CT - This one was by me - hehehe


Click HERE to go to the store
$3.00
(this is the license to use my blog freebies for CU)


Click HERE to go to my store

$3.50
(good for 1 of my regular sized (4) WordArt packs in the store - much purchase the WordArt Pack AND the CU license )


Click HERE to go to the store
$5.00
(good for 1 of my WordArt Mega packs (6) in the store - much purchase the WordArt Mega Pack AND the CU license )

Wow, you guys! I've got a TON of stuff for the store this week! 3 new WordArt packs, and 3 Commercial Use (CU) licenses for sale. Awesome, eh? It's all officially releasing tomorrow in the Orchard, but you can follow my "secret" links here - so tricky, eh?



This is a WordArt request from Shannon. Don't you just love the movie Annie? I think it's a lot of fun. My kids used to watch the newer version of it ALL the time. But, it's on VHS, and we haven't had that set up in over a year. Oh well. We should be moving to DVD anyway - hehehe.

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONT: Gigi

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this great WA!!!! The other WAs look also wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

I was in a class last night and the instructor each week returns our work, with comments on our assignment, and this week, he returned them with a beautiful quote at the top. He takes great care each week, to really comment on our work, and to encourage us and we were so impressed with the quote and how it was done. I'm afraid we went on about a bit, and he told us that it was done by his friend and that she had a blog to go see her work and he was sure we could find something to buy from your store. So, he gave you a pretty good advertisement, and I'll be purchasing a few things myself, as will a couple of the other ladies I am sure.

Your work is simply beautiful, and our professor gave you more than good credit for your work. I look forward to checking back with you on a regular basis.

Our professor has some great quotes, words of wisdom of his own. Perhaps we should return the favor and do a word art for him. Would that be possible, if I send one of his quotes along? Thank you for your time and keep up the great work! Thanks, Kathryn

Katie said...

Bethany-
On your Halloween word art pack, in the quote that starts of *Eye of Newt*, I believe you spelled tongue wrong. Thought you might want to fix it. I love your work!!

Trina said...

I absolutely love that quote, perfect!!!

Lyndel said...

Hi Bethany, 3am in Australia, can't sleep - your blog brought a smile (as usual). Your new work is great. Just a little thing, the Jefferson quote didn't look quite right - I googled it - looks like the "of thing," is a little gremlin that's snuck in.

Anyway I'll take me and my wheatpack back to the couch and maybe some sleep before 6am alarm. Hugs, Lyndel

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful freebies you offer. I wanted to tell you I love your new WORDART PAGES. I hope you plan to design more in the future. I enjoy reading your blog.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Terri said...

I was just reading your "about me" I, too, have 5 children, one husband and the husband came first! LOL
I actually met Joe while he was stationed at Ft. Knox. How does your husband like tanker country? Is he still there?

Enjoyed your blog and looking at your word art!

neety said...

I always enjoy reading your blog and your word art is fantastic. Thanks so much for this one. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!