Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, November 28, 2008

Sweet Time

So, how are we all doing today? Did we survive the food from yesterday? We had our "dinner" at 2pm, and my 7pm I was ready for another piece of pie, but that's all I had. Goodness, I ate a lot at dinner. I'm afraid to weigh today. Oh my - LOL! I did get TONS of pics of the food, though, and I'm SO excited about scrapping it. I just LOVE food - hehehe.

So, after Turkey dinner, we cam back home, and I think I must have had a little melt down. Maybe having my sweetheart gone for a major holiday was getting to me. Maybe being at a house that isn't my own for 122 days is finally taking it's toll. Maybe my kids were just tired and had too much sugar. I don't know. But I just needed a really good cry. Well, you kinda need a bedroom for that, now don't ya. I coudln't just cry at the kitchen table, with everyone coming and going. So, I had to wait for everyone to go to bed to get my "really good cry" in. Luckily, my hubbys was back from his evening out with the guys, and we "yahoo'ed" each other, and he let me cry to him, and I felt much better. Amazing, how good you feel after a really good cry :) I'm ready for the next 21 days until he gets here! I CAN DO THIS :)

Well, my Farmers Market is going FABULOUS! Hope you girls are having fun shopping there :) Any of you going out in the WEE early hours of morn to get a good sale? I did it last year, but am not gonna this year. My mom has to work, and I never did get ahold of my friend Maren to see what her plans were. Oh well, maybe next year :)

BUT, I am getting excited for Christmas. Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, it's time to the Christmas Season to start. I've tuned into the radio station that plays continuous Christmas songs, and my blog is all tricked out. Let the holidays begin!!!

This WordArt request is from Kim. I thought it fit my mood yesterday. I was ready for some happiness to finally find its way to me :) LOL. Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTS:
Sweet- Hyrule
Time - Hursheys

2 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing this....I just love your wordart. :)

Rose said...

your post today made me so sad for you! It must be hard to have someone you love so far away :(
You sound like a tough cookie though, and there are lots of people that are benefiting from your sacrifice! keep up your spirits, and thanks so much for your word art, I love it all!