Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, October 5, 2008

One Life

So, it's Friday night in my hotel room in Kentucky, and I decided that I'd be too tired on Saturday night to design, so I'm pre-publishing this :) I'll let ya know later how my trip back home went. I'm sure it will be fine - it's a direct flight this time. No layovers - that makes the trip much nicer :)

Isn't this one pretty? I really liked it :) Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. :)

7 comments:

Nancy Janiola said...

Hi there..i like the way your blog looks..very well designed! Hope you can visit mine too :-)

Have a great day!

Christina Olson said...

Thanks for all the wonderful word art!! I have a page I made with one of your sayings that I would love to show you! I just don't know how to post it...also I love your LDS word art a ton, thanks!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Oct [LA 11:41pm] - 06 Oct [NY 01:41am, UK 06:41am, OZ 04:41pm] ).

Bree said...

Thank you for the lovely word art.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much
Gwadatiti

Anonymous said...

This is terrific and you are amazingly talented and generous.
Ramona

Minky Things , The Faerie-nuf Folk and The Starchildren said...

XXXXXX THANK YOU XXXXXX
for all Your beautiful gifts and inspirations shared !
I am having soooo much fun creating with You ...
will share by mail !
Blessings , Love and big HUUUUUUUUUUGS !
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX