Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happily Ever After

This WordArt is for Rita Fisher who requested an anniversary WordArt. I looked for a good quote, but couldn't really find anything that had the word anniversary that I thought would make a good WordArt. But, this speaks to anniversary, and I think it could make a really cute page for it!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

Kit by Sara C - Dinner Party
WordArt by ME!


Kit Used: Shabby Princess ~ Urban Kiwi (freebie)
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Brenda for sending in this layout of her and her hubby! Adorable :) Aren't you two cute! And, your anniversary is my hubby b-day! cool, eh?

6 comments:

verabear said...

I love this one, thank you :)

Megan said...

this is one of my favorites! thanks

Anonymous said...

love this! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great site, thank you!

weva said...

Thank you!

randomhousewife said...

Great wordart ... thanks!