Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, October 27, 2008

Roll On

We had a family move out of the ward (congregation) yesterday, and we had a picnic/potluck to say goodbye to them. We had a great time! It was at a families home that has a little boy the same age as Joe. His name is Camp. And one of their little girls' name is Jane, and she's the same age as Jim. There were a ton of fun people to visit with, and lots of good food for my kids to eat (no cooking dinner - yes!). I'm really liking my ward! There are about 10 girls, all similar ages to me - gotta like having potential friends!

This WordArt request is from Rachel. She has a hubby who drives truck, and thought that this would be perfect for a layout that she's making. I have an uncle who drives truck, and I bet we could use this for him. But I also thought that I could use it for my boys. They always are riding on something. Anything can be at "truck". Ha! So, I hope that you guys can use this :) Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.




FONTS:
Roll -Yippy Skippy Atl
On - Scriptorama Markdown JF

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute wordart. I always loved that song. Now I'll have to find a way to use it in a layout. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Both my husband and I are truck drivers so I'm snagging this and will find somewhere to use it.. Thanks for the word art...

Unknown said...

I just love your work! I was wondering if you've ever done much for sentiments on greeting cards. I found a couple that said Happy birthday or something. I was on the hunt for some simple ones that could be put on greeting cards and things like that. You know... "happy birthday", "get well soon", "with sympathy" that sort of thing.

Tamara
tamara_bennett7@hotmail.com