Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dream Magic

We had a great time last night watching National Treasure 2: Book of Treasures as a family. We haven't done that in a while, and it was a lot of fun. When the movie was over, and the kids were in bed, I went into the kitchen to turn off the lights, and noticed just how many bags of microwave popcorn were cooked. 7. For 5 little kids. And they ate it all. Captain America and I are on our diet (9 lbs to date- 11 lbs for Captain America), so no popcorn for us. I didn't realize they were making and eating so much. Goodness!

This WordArt request is from Julie. I thought the quote was very nice, and a great message! Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the popcorn. I also have 5 kids, they are older than yours now, but they have always amazed me at the quantity of popcorn they could put away. My oldest daughter would eat 4 or 5 bags, by herself, if we let her when she was in elementary school and the others weren't far behind. I don't know where they put it, I guess it all went into making them grow tall. We watch the new National Treasure movie tonight!

RuthP

verabear said...

I love this quote and it's just the first time i've read it. thank you so much :)

My family doesn't get to just hang and watch a movie together. Our varying schedules get in the way. No popcorns for us though. But usually, there would be halo halo or ice cream or cake or whatever. hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Bethany. I saw on your profile that you're homeschooling, and it sounds like you might be utilizing the same program I will be using for my 13-year-old son next fall. How about some "homeschooling" word art for all of us "rebel" parents who want a better education for our kids? Blessings, Lannette in Denver

Anonymous said...

Love your word art thanks for sharing Sue