Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Beginning

While I'm not sure if I know this song (I probably would recognize it if I heard it), I thought that the lyrics were nice. And, I was rather fond of how the WordArt turned out. Don't you like it? I thought it would be good on moves, new friends, first day of ______, or starting something new.

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

FONTS:
New - Stephanie Marie JF
Beginning - Dialtone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany,
Thank you for the great word art! It is perfect for the photos I have of each of my children's last day of school, as they are moving on to new schools. You are so creative and talented! Thanks again

Anonymous said...

The song is "Closing Time" by Semisonic. Thanks for the wordart!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 12:36am, NY 02:36am, UK 07:36am, OZ 05:36pm]).

verabear said...

I know this song! Nice one. thank you :)