Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, May 30, 2008

World's Greatest Daddy

I spent yesterday fast and furiously schooling, designing, sewing, and cooking! Wow, I was sure busy. We leave today for another Civil War reenactment, this time a Train Robbery. I'm SO excited, and so are the kids! If you're in the Cincinnati area, come by and check us out :)

This WordArt request is from Carrie, and while I don't know if it totally fits her request, it is Dad themed. Look HERE to find more Dad wordarts :) I know that I'm gonna have a lot of fun using this one in my layouts of my husband and my kids!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account and download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


Papers and elements came from Betty Jo Martin, Ruth Davis, Karen Aicken, and Julie Mead - Artistic Fall Collection 2 - escapeandscrap.net; Elements from Rina at SBB ; template from Erica at Templates by Erica (with slight modifications due to size)

Thanks so much to Kim for sending in her layout! Didn't she do a fabulous job! What a cute little family you have :) Thanks again!

7 comments:

a said...

http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/2008/03/special-dad.html
http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/2008/03/father-influential.html
http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/2008/03/prince-charming.html
http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/2008/03/greatest-gift.html

Sorry, I got carried away last night, and forgot to link up my HERE sign - hope this will do until I get back from camping :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for sharing your talent! Have fun this weekend :)

Crystal Howser said...

Ahhhh I love this one! Thank you so much for sharing, you do great work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! It's perfect for my father's day layout!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Leaving some love for ya. Your work is fantastic (as usual)! TSM

Miranda said...

I so do love your wordart. Hope to figure out soon how you do it, so I can make some Dutch word art.

Thanks for sharing it.

MelissaN1986 said...

OMG this is soo cute!! I was looking for something to make for my husband for Father's Day and this is perfect!! Thank you!!