Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mother Carries

This WordArt request is from Linda. It's such a nice quote. I know that my oldest is only 10, and I can't carry him around in my arms (he's 135 lbs, and wears bigger shoes than I (and I wear a size 10)), but I definitely carry him in my heart. Love you, Jacob!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

5 comments:

lwlittlebit said...

I love it! I knew you'd do a wonderful job with it; thanks so much!

Patamomma said...

I love it also.Thanks so much. Patty

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...thats true!
My oldest turns 2 years and hes getting to heavy already...

Wendy said...

Beautiful and so true!! Thank you ma'am.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these. I love them all!!!!!