Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, March 14, 2008

Children Teach Us Life

This WordArt request is from Karen, and I really did like it. Having so many children, I must know a TON about life. Hehehe. And most of that, I learned from them! No, but seriously, children really do teach us so much. We learn love, and kindness, and compassion, and forgiveness, and charity, and how to have fun! I'm so grateful for my children, and all that they teach me!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.
Kit by Bon Scrapitit - Floral Frenzy
WordArt by ME!

This is a picture of my sweet husband and 5 kids. Boy do they teach me a lot! Love you guys. This was taken when we were living at Boy Scout Camp when we first moved to Ohio. See the tiny cabin in the background. Goodness. That was sure togetherness, all 7 of us in a tiny cabin in the woods :)
Kit by Designers of Scrapladies - March Coll
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Dodo for this lovely layout! Doesn't she do fantastic work! Love how you put it all together! Thanks for sharing :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Karen. Thank you so much. Beautiful work.

Mommmmmmmmmaaaaa! said...

I love this! Thank you so much for sharing!

Karen Lambert said...

Just wanted to show you the layout I did using your wonderful wordart. You can see it at KALDESIGN'S BLOG Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Your word art is wonderful...thank you for sharing. I am trying to download this saying but the link doesn't seem to be working. Would you be able to help me? Thank you.
Susan
peekasue@yahoo.ca

Heather Oliver said...

Thanks so much for the great word art.